Chicken salad is an easy, delicious and healthy dish. There are many different sauce recipes to make your chicken salad more appealing. Food Healthy will help you pocket how to make attractive shredded chicken salad that is simple, delicious, cool and extremely easy to make at home.
400g chicken breast
1/2 sweet corn
1/2 cup of black beans
10 cherry tomatoes
4 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons lemon juice
4 cloves of garlic
Coriander, basil, parsley
Fine salt, black pepper
Chicken Salad is always a favorite salad, not only delicious but also healthy, very suitable for people who are “afraid of being fat”. Chicken breast salad with butter cream sauce with the aroma of grilled chicken breast combined with the cool sweetness of vegetables, sweet corn, cherry tomatoes, … with a fatty butter sauce to create an extremely attractive dish.
Pre – Processing materials
- Chicken breasts are washed with dilute salt water to remove odors, rinsed and drained
- Washing lettuce , draining and cutting them into small pieces
- Sweet corn is separated from the seeds, boiled in water
- Washing and boiling black beans. You can also use canned corn and canned beans from supermarkets
- Cherry tomatoes, washed, halved or left whole
- Onions peeled, chopped and soaked in ice water to reduce the pungent smell
- Peeled avocado, chopped
- Peeled garlic, minced
- Herbs of all kinds, washed and chopped
Cooking Spicy Warm Chicken Salad
Step 1: Marinate and sauté the chicken
Preparing the chicken marinade: Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of black pepper, 1/2 minced garlic in a bowl and mix well.
Putting the chicken in a bowl, add the marinade and mix well. Cover the chicken bowl and put it in the fridge to marinate for 30 minutes
Putting the chicken in the pan, about 4-5 minutes on each side until golden and fragrant. You can also use an air fryer or an oven. When the chicken maybe is cold, make to slice it.
Step 2: Mix salad dressing
Adding half an avocado, 3 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1/2 minced garlic, parsley, basil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 2 tablespoons water. Putting everything in a blender and puree.
Step 3: Finished product of Spicy Warm Chicken Salad
Place the lettuce, sweet corn, black beans, chopped avocado, and onion in a bowl. Arranging the pan-fried chicken on the top. Drizzle buttercream sauce on top. When eating, you mix it all up and enjoy.
The other great thing about this Spicy Chicken Salad is the addition of herbs –– cilantro and mint, to be exact. It helps add a really great additional flavor dimension. You are also free to customize this Spicy Chicken Salad to your liking, adding extras like toasted seeds, avocado, or other herbs.
How to choose for buying fresh ingredients
How to choose for buying good chicken
- When choosing to buy chicken, pay attention to choose a piece of meat with a characteristic golden skin, thin skin, smooth hand feeling and certain elasticity.
- Paying attention to the color of the inside meat . If there is a natural pinkish-red color and not too light or too dark, then the meat is fresh and good quality. If the meat has bruises, abnormal hematomas or the flesh is pale, dark, you should not choose to buy.
- If you choose to buy pre-packaged and processed chicken, you need to pay attention to the expiration date and look if it is intact or not.
- To ensure quality, you can choose to buy chicken at large markets, supermarkets or food stores like Bach Hoa XANH to ensure quality and origin.
How to choose for buying fresh tomatoes
- Choosing tomatoes with an eye-catching bright red outer skin, ensuring that they are intact, plump, without scratches or signs of waterlogging.
- Naturally ripe tomatoes will have a characteristic mild scent and the stem on the fruit is still fresh, even sticking to the fruit body.
- Avoid choosing to buy tomatoes with a lot of patchy skin color, when you can’t smell the aroma and the stem is separated from the fruit.
Tip: How to prepare chicken that doesn’t smell
Method 1: Using a mixture of vinegar mixed with salt and then apply to the chicken or soak the chicken in the mixture for 3-5 minutes and then rinse with clean water.
Method 2: Using lemon juice mixed with salt and then apply to the chicken or soak the chicken for 3-5 minutes, then rinse with clean water.
Above sharings of Food Healthy is how to make a simple but delicious Spicy Warm Chicken Salad. The salad dressing is prepared according to a unique and attractive new recipe that enhances the taste of the salad. On the weekend, let’s go to the kitchen to entertain your whole family.