Prepare time: 20 min
Cook: 50 min
Ready in: 2 hour
The beef is known to have high nutritional value along with a variety of processing methods and easily becomes a favorite food source of many families. Beef Pot Roast with vegetables is both delicious and nutritious. This is a meal that is suitable for cooking for the family for a weekend breakfast with plenty of time or for a daily family meal. The beef is tender and fragrant, with a slight wine aroma, the sour taste of tomato sauce mixed with the sweetness of vegetables, served with hot rice or bread will be very reasonable.
Ingredients to be prepared Beef Pot Roast
– 300 Gram Beef
– 150 Gram Carrot
– 150 Grams Potato
– 100 Grams Onion
– 100 Grams white reishi mushrooms
– 100ml wine
– 60 Gram unsalted butter
– 60 Gram Ketchup
– Seasoning seeds
How to choose good ingredients
- In this dish, you can buy any part of the beef such as: beef, beef tendon, beef tenderloin, beef encrusted,… However, you should choose pieces of meat that have just the tendons, a little fat and Interspersed meat will make the dish more appetizing. You should choose to buy beef pieces that are bright, bright red, have white veins and bright yellow beef fat.
- Fresh carrots will have bright colors, natural orange-yellow color, uniform color and no color holes, smooth skin, whole body intact, hard to squeeze. You should choose carrots that look fresh, the leaves are still green and cling tightly to the stem. Avoid choosing tubers that are cracked, bruised, bitten by insects, or soft.
- You should choose potatoes with smooth outer skin, yellow skin. They are usually sweeter, much more fleshy than those with white or light yellow skin.
- You should choose to buy mushrooms of moderate size, smooth surface, covered with a layer of red-brown chalk, mushroom ears with an average size of 16 – 17 cm. You should choose to buy mushrooms of a certain weight, not too light, Ganoderma has a characteristic aroma, the underside of the mushroom is lemon yellow and has white scratches. Do not choose to buy mushrooms that are too big or too small, too light in weight, and have a strange scent. Maybe they have been left too long, when processing will not taste good.
Directions for Beef Pot Roast
To make beef pot roast with Vegetables, you need to prepare all the ingredients firstly. Next step, you cut the beef into bite-sized pieces, wash and drain. Carrots and potatoes, peeled and cut into equal pieces. Peel onion, cut into 6. Celery cut into 10 cm sticks. Mushrooms cut off the root, soak in dilute salt water for about 5 minutes to deodorize.
Marinate the beef with 1 tablespoon of Maggi seasoning and a little ground pepper. Let it sit within 15 minutes for the beef to infuse the spices. Put the pot on the stove, adding 2 tablespoons of cooking oil. After that, pouring the marinated beef into the stir-fry.
Add 60g of concentrated tomato sauce and 30g of Maggi oyster sauce and stir well. When the beef is boiling and fragrant, add 700ml of water, 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of salt to the pot. Cover the beef stew for 40 minutes.
Put the pan on the stove, add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil, when the oil is hot, put the vegetable mixture including 150g carrots, 150g potatoes, 100g onions, 100g of celery on the island quickly for about 1 minute for the vegetables to cook. Then, add the white reishi mushrooms and stir fry briefly, then add 10 grams of unsalted butter, stir-fry for 1 more minute so that the vegetables are golden, fragrant and softer, then turn off the heat.
After stewing the beef for 40 minutes until tender, add the sauted vegetables to the pot, add 100ml of red wine and 3 leaves of thyme. Cover the pot with a sheet of baking paper and then close the lid.
Take the next step by continuing to simmer the beef for about 30 minutes or until the beef and vegetables are tender. At this time, the broth will be reduced to 2/3 of the meat and vegetables, the water has a moderate consistency and has a beautiful red-brown color. Season the stew again to suit your taste and then turn off the heat.
Finally of Beef Pot Roast, scoop the beef with vegetables into a bowl, eat it with hot rice or dip it with bread. Beef and vegetables are imbued with wine, soft, fleshy, fatty, sweet, salty, all spices blend together like creating a symphony, eating forever is still craving.
Hopefully, with the ways to make Beef Pot Roast with vegetables that have just been shared of Food Healthy can help you add more flavor to your family meal. Good luck with your own delicious food!
[…] Beef Pot Roast Deserts Pork Kebabs With Grilled Plums and Couscous Deserts Chinese Noodle Chicken […]