These apple pumpkin muffins are the perfect combination of winter flavor! Moist apple pumpkin muffins are loaded with dried blueberries, crumbling apples, and grilled peaches. Is the best breakfast to start your morning with Food Healthy !
Are you a fan of apples or pumpkins when it comes to autumn? I love both. This pumpkin cake is grilled oatmeal and is the main autumn breakfast in our house. I like to make these apple pumpkin muffins with salt caramel yeast for a special cake in the fall.
Because I love both people using pumpkins and apples, combining them to make a dish is an intellectual combination, and I will make these healthy apple pumpkin muffins!
Muffin itself is just a normal pumpkin grill, but I have processed it and combined more to produce a top cake with crushed apple, dried blueberries and grilled peach pools. These foam pies are super – humid, full of pumpkin and cinnamon spices and perfect breakfast to make a crispy autumn morning for your family!
Ingredients for delicious apple pumpkin muffins
- white whole wheat flour
- Use ground cinnamon and pumpkin spice
- baking soda
- pumpkin purée
- maple syrup
- coconut oil
- milk of choice
- vanilla extract
- Use pecans (optional) and dried cranberries
How to make apple pumpkin muffins for breakfast
Start by combining ingredients including flour, spices, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Use a separate bowl with the same pumpkin, plants, coconut oil melted, eggs, vanilla, and milk.
All your wet ingredients must be at room temperature to ensure they are properly combined. This is especially true if you’re using melted coconut oil. When melted coconut oil comes into contact with cold ingredients, it can re-harden and won’t distribute evenly throughout your baked goods.
After whisking the wet ingredients together, add the chopped apples. Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and fold them together with a rubber spatula. When you can no longer see streaks of flour, add the dried cranberries and pecans and fold in gently.
Divide muffin batter evenly among standard 12-cup muffin pans. You can use a muffin tin or spray the pan with cooking spray. If you choose to sprinkle raw sugar (turbinate sugar) on the top of your muffins before baking, it’s a great way to add a sweet, crunchy texture to your apple pumpkin muffins.
Apple pumpkin muffins need to be baked for 18-22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let them cool in the pan for about 5-10 minutes, then transfer them to a cooling rack and serve.
Which apple variety is best for baking?
When choosing apples for baking, you want to choose varieties that don’t turn into pulp during the baking process. Depending on how sweet your recipe is, you should use more tart or sweeter apples.
Since these apple pumpkin muffins are not too sweet, I recommend using one of the following flavors; Honeycrisp, Gala, Golden Delicious, Pink Lady, or Jonagold Apple.
Frequently asked questions
Can I dice the apples in place of grating?
Yes, but make sure it’s a small cube. I chose to chop the apples because it keeps the apple pumpkin muffins from having a sticky texture next to the fruit.
What can I substitute for dried cranberries and pecans?
Raisins and walnuts are great substitutes. You can also omit one or two add-ins.
How long do apple pumpkin muffins keep?
These apple pumpkin muffins will keep for a few days in an airtight container on the counter. You can also freeze pumpkin apple muffins. Let them cool fully, also place them on a baking distance lined with diploma paper.. Put them in the refrigerator for an hour, then transfer them to an airtight container. They can be kept for several months .
Vegan apple pumpkin muffins
- One 1/4 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil melted coconut, or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- One apple, shredded (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 apple, grated
- And /4 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- Raw/turbinado sugar to sprinkle on muffins
- Preheat the broiler to 350 °F. Spray a standard 12-mug muffin countenance with cookery spray or use paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, combine flours, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, whisk together the mashed maple syrup, eggs, oil, milk and vanilla. And you stir the shredded apple in with the wet ingredients.
- And you mix everything with a rubber spatula after adding the wet components to the dry ones. Add the pecans and dried cranberries after mixing. The batter should be evenly distributed among the muffin cups. Sprinkle the sugar over the apple pumpkin muffins .
- On the middle oven rack, bake the apple pumpkin muffins for 18 to 22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffin comes out clean. Before removing the muffins from the pan, let them cool for 5 to 10 minutes.