Chicken is an extremely attractive and familiar ingredient in parties with friends or family gatherings. It is especially a Healthy Roast Chicken dish on Christmas or New Year occasions. This dish served with bread, grilled vegetables and baked potatoes is everyone’s favorite, both delicious, beautiful and luxurious. If you treat guests with this dish, you only need 1 main dish, no need to add any more dishes. nothing else, in order to increase the level of enjoyment, focus on that dish and feel the full deliciousness of Healthy Roast Chicken. Let’s go to the kitchen to make this Healthy Roast Chicken delicious dish right away!
Ingredients to make Healthy Roast Chicken
- 1 piece of chicken (about 1.5 kg)
- 20 gr Unsalted butter
- 4 branches of Parsley leaves
- 3 branches of sage leaves
- 3 branches of Thyme leaves
- 4 tablespoons of Olive oil
- 1 yellow lemon
- 1 branch of Ginger
- 1 piece of Onion
- 1 bulb of Garlic
- 2 tablespoons of White wine
- 1 pinch salt/pepper
Chickens bought back usually have been cleaned and no longer have internal organs, you should wash them and leave them whole. Note: do not cut open the belly, cut off the head and neck, cut off the legs too.
Putting the whole chicken in a bowl or pot that is not too big for the area of the chicken when placed and is taller than the chicken, add 1 box of apple juice, 80-100ml of white wine (or 300ml of red wine/ white), if the apple juice and wine have not covered the chicken body, add cold water to cover the chicken body (if you add from 300-500ml cold water, then put 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar and 1/3 teaspoon of granulated sugar in the pot. white salt coffee). Place the chicken breasts under the pot, cover the pot tightly and place in the refrigerator to chill overnight or at least 10 hours.
Directions of Healthy Roast Chicken
– The chicken has been soaked overnight, take it out and let it dry, using a towel to dry both the inside and outside of the chicken.
– Mixing the spices: minced garlic, minced red onion, white salt, main noodles, paprika (or ground pepper), dried seasoning leaves or dill and fresh basil leaves finely chopped, mix well.
– Putting on thin plastic gloves, select a position right at the breast just below the neck of the cut chicken and use your fingers to separate the skin from the chicken. The purpose is to put the palm of the hand marinated in the middle of the chicken skin with the chicken, starting from the breast with your hand deep into the chicken wings, palm gently to the back of the chicken, in the back the skin is very It’s hard to separate, so it’s okay to separate until the meat and chicken skin can’t be separated anymore.
– Then back to the chicken belly, the palm of the hand separates the skin from the meat down to the chicken thighs, separates the thigh skin up to the shins, then separates the entire chicken belly. Just do it slowly, you will separate the skin from the meat from the chicken’s neck down to the whole body of the chicken to the belly that has been cut below (or from under the chicken’s belly, use your hands to separate the skin from the meat). upside down)
– So when marinating the skin, the taste of the meat will be very absorbed, when the skin is torn and then torn, it is not bad, but worry that when marinating the seasoning, the needle is sewn up, the layer of chicken skin is tense and smooth.
– After separating the skin and meat, use your hands to rub the above spice mixture into the chicken (the meat layer) rub each position from the back, thighs, breast – belly of the chicken, use about ¼ of that amount of seasoning on the chicken belly. rub to infuse. Remember to rub the seasoning back and forth several times in each marinade position so that the spices infuse are delicious.
– Putting the chicken in the foil, roll the foil to cover the whole chicken, place the chicken on a slotted baking tray and place in the oven at the second grill position from the bottom. Baking the chicken for 50 minutes, 200 degrees Celsius. If there is foil wrapped around the chicken, just bake the chicken at 170-180 degrees Celsius and need to bake for 60-70 minutes, facing the chicken breast on top.
-Spreading with honey – Chicken grilled in foil after that time is basically cooked or almost cooked
– Baking the chicken skin until golden brown – after spreading the honey, put the chicken back in the baking tray, set it to the second slot from the top, turn the chicken breast up, bake for 15-20 minutes until the chicken skin is golden, then take it out. Turn the chicken over, spread honey on the chicken again and bake for another 15-20 minutes until the whole chicken is golden. Healthy Roast Chicken is done.
Healthy Roast Chicken is very fragrant and evenly absorbed with spices, the taste is also different from regular grilled chicken. Healthy Roast Chicken is a dish that is both delicious and healthy. Visiting Food Healthy to discover more delicious dishes.