Pork Kebabs – If you are planning a family BBQ party, then learn how to make delicious Pork Kebabs grilled vegetable skewers like the barbecues of Food Healthy. This is an indispensable dish in barbecue parties because they are easy to eat and easy to make but have eye-catching and attractive colors. So let’s start with us this recipe.
Pork Kebabs with Grilled plums – a delicious dish
Pork Kebabs pork skewers are a combination of the aromatic sweetness of vegetables with the rich taste of grilled meat that always gives people a special feeling. Not only that, with this barbecue, everyone in your family and especially the children can sit together to prepare, skewer ingredients on sticks to bring about a reunion atmosphere. Although this dish has a bit of a variety of ingredients, it is extremely quick and easy to prepare.
How to make Pork Kebabs
- 500g lean shoulder meat
- 2 green and red bell peppers and plums
- 1/2 pineapple
- 2 onions
- 50g minced garlic lemongrass
- Seasoning: salt, sugar, seasoning, satay, cooking oil, ground pepper Bamboo stick for skewers
Step 1: Pre-processing vegetables
Onions and garlic are peeled and washed, after that chopped. Bell peppers: washed, cut off the core and core, cut into bite-sized squares, drain. Plums are the same. Onions: peeled, washed, then cut into bite-sized chunks, drained. Stick skewers: you soak in cold water for about 15 minutes so that when baking the stick does not catch fire or scorch.
Step 2: How to marinate meat on skewers
Pork: shave off the hair, wash it, use salt to rub the outside to remove the smell of the meat, then wash it thoroughly with water, then cut the meat into bite-sized squares, drain the water. Then marinate the meat with the following ratio: ½ teaspoon of salt + 1 teaspoon of seasoning + 1 teaspoon of sugar + ½ teaspoon of fish sauce + 1 teaspoon of chili sauce + 1 teaspoon of ketchup.
Mixing the meat with the seasoning and let it sit for about 1 hour for the meat to absorb. You skewer 1 piece of meat, then 1 piece of bell pepper, then 1 piece of onion and so on, all the ingredients you have prepared in turn. You can make your own bell pepper skewers for your baby.
Step 3: Grilling the meat
The coal stove group lets the coals burn until no more black smoke comes up, then puts the grill on. Arrange the skewers on the grill, turn the stick with your hands to cook evenly, sometimes you use butter or cooking oil to spread evenly over the meat so that the meat does not dry out and has a beautiful, eye-catching color.
When you see the meat maybe golden brown, take it out. You can use this dish with salt and pepper lemon or mayonnaise mixed with chili sauce.
Choosing to buy good ingredients
How to choose for buying good pork
High-quality pork is light pink to dark red in color and does not have a rancid smell. When you cut the meat lengthwise, you can see the meat inside is slightly firm, tender skin, fat from white to slightly ivory. Press down on the meat with your finger to make an indentation, but lifting your finger leaves no mark.
Some tips when marinating meat
In the process of marinating meat, so that the barbecue is rich and suitable for everyone’s taste, you need to pay attention:
– Marinate meat with the right ratio Doner kebab seasoning has been mixed by culinary experts with the right ratio. So when using you only need to use the right amount. Estimate about 4 tablespoons of seasoning powder for 5 kg of pork.
– Should not be mixed with other seasoning packages Doner Kebab seasoning has been produced with ingredients that meet the standards of the ratio. So you should not mix with other seasoning packages that will lose the flavor of Turkish bread.
– Stir well so that the seasoning is evenly absorbed into all the pieces of meat. You should stir well so that the seasoning penetrates all the meat in the pot to avoid the pieces being pale and the pieces being salty. When stirring, you should tighten your hands a little so that the spices can easily penetrate inside.
Pork Kebabs With Grilled Plums and Couscous – a great combination
Because Couscous is not a whole grain like bulgur, brown rice, and barley, couscous doesn’t offer the same nutritional benefits.Same like pasta, it has a very small amount of fiber and some protein. 2 If you choose whole grain. Therefore, if pork kebab is combined with grilled plums and couscous, it will create a nutritious and delicious dish with full sour, spicy and sweet flavors.
Above is a sharing on how to make Pork Kebabs. Hopefully Food Healthy can help you make a nutritious meal for your family. Good luck to you!